KeepCup: doing good whilst looking good. Our kind of philosophy.
Hailing from the specialty coffee mecca of Melbourne, KeepCup was born in 2009 by a hospo-driven brother and sister who were certain there must be a solution to the ever-growing volume of takeaway cups going to landfill.
This cup is made from durable, toughened glass with a recovered cork band made from the waste of wine cork production in Portugal.
A drafted vessel for easy pour with a press fit sipper lid, it's lovely to drink from - lid on or off.
- Barista standard: Industry cup sizing, fits under coffee machine group heads, with drafted vessel for the perfect pour.
- Designed for drinking pleasure on the go: Caffeinate, hydrate, and everything in between. KeepCup sipper lid allows for optimal liquid flow, and the new KeepCup Bottle twists together to multiply your reuse moments.
- Easy use, easy clean: Simple to assemble, made-to-last modular parts that fit across multiple products.
- Cup: Tempered glass
- Band: Cork
- Lid: Polypropylene alloy #7
- Plug: LDPE #4
- Do not microwave cork band
- Designed to be taken apart for easy cleaning. Do not remove the cork band when washing to maintain the band's shape
- Glass and plastic components are dishwasher-safe on the top rack. Place small components in the cutlery tray or basket to avoid loss or damage.
- The cork band may deteriorate if washed in the dishwasher.
- To correctly remove or fit your cork band, please follow KeepCup's instructions carefully.
- Reassemble the lid after cleaning. Store with the lid off.